2021 BCLA Virtual Clinical Conference and Exhibition
13 - 14 June 2021
Conference programme to be delivered in two parts, including a 30 hour virtual conference - live streamed across the world!
The BCLA hosts the UK’s largest Clinical Conference and Exhibition dedicated to contact lenses and the anterior eye every 2 years. This highly regarded event will attract more than 1,000 UK and international contact lens professionals, at all stages of their career.
With all the uncertainty in recent months relating to face-to-face events due to the on-going pandemic, we are pleased to confirm that we will be hosting the 2021 BCLA Clinical Conference and Exhibition in a virtual format in June 2021 and in Autumn 2021.
The first event will be live-streamed 30 hours across the globe, enabling our international audiences to tune in to the event when its convenient for them. This will be followed by a virtual event in the Autumn, featuring both a face-to-face event (subject to government restrictions) and online sessions. The split format will allow for better planning and attendance as we go into another year with unclear travel restrictions and potential disruption.
Whatever your level of experience or work setting, the BCLA Virtual Clinical Conference and Exhibition offers you a platform to learn from the experts, to network and develop your skills and knowledge, as well as source ideas and suppliers that will tangibly improve your business. Discover the latest trends and challenges, hear the most effective business solutions and take home the key clinical and professional building blocks for a more successful future in contact lens practice.
The conference and exhibition is ideal for:
- Contact lens professionals of all disciplines
- Employer managers and employees
- Independents and multiples
- Experienced practitioners or those returning to practice
- Those new to contact lenses
- Those already working in the industry
The conference and exhibition enables you to:
- Network by creating connections and building new relationships
- Exchange knowledge with your peers; gaining both an employer's and employee's perspective plus the opportunity to interact with the leading experts in the fields of contact lenses and anterior eye
- Be inspired by presentations from the world’s leading contact lens experts and by the leading manufacturers and suppliers of contact lens and related products
- Learn about the latest technical developments through the presentations, free hands-on workshops, panel discussions and debates, plus attend the free exhibitor Product Pavilion sessions
- Succeed through better understanding of the latest trends, products and cost-saving strategies to enhance competitiveness and maximise business potential
- Connect with colleagues from around the world to shape your professional network for post conference consultation