2021 BCLA Virtual Clinical Conference and Exhibition
13 - 14 June 2021
Eye care professionals from around the world will be able to tune in to live-streamed lectures as part of the BCLA’s first ever ‘virtual’ Clinical Conference and Exhibition
COVID-19 guidelines mean this year’s event cannot be held in person, but the BCLA has moved swiftly to switch to an online-only platform which will be live-streamed across a number of different time zones around the world – ensuring a truly global audience.
This innovative live-streaming model will allow eye care professionals to tune in wherever they are in the world, at a time that suits them across a 30-hour period over the weekend of 13 to 14 June.
The conference promises to be an event to remember, featuring a host of passionate speakers who can inspire eye care professionals to make a real difference to patients’ lives. The meeting will deliver the latest innovation and clinical insight, with world class speakers on all areas of contact lenses and ocular surface health presenting lectures, holding live podium demonstrations and staging a number of sessions showcasing the very latest techniques. This year’s programme will also be dominated by the ground-breaking Contact Lens Evidence-based Academic Reports (CLEAR).
The event will also include the only dedicated exhibition to feature innovation and up-to-the-minute technology from the world’s leading contact lens and ocular surface management manufacturers and suppliers.
With so much on offer, there is something suitable for everyone!
Among the highlights of an action-packed programme will be:
- 30-hour scientific programme
- Introduction to the ground-breaking Contact Lens Evidence-based Academic Reports (CLEAR)
- New 'visit my clinic' sessions
- Industry sponsored 'powered by' sessions
- Showcase of this year's Clinical Call for Papers and Poster abstracts
- Presentation of the 2021 Da Vinci Award, Irving Fatt Lecture, and Dallos Award
- 'Beat the Brains" pub quiz style interactive session
- Virtual exhibition with interactive networking opportunities
We recommend that you use Google Chrome browser when downloading PDF's.