BCLA Clinical Conference and Exhibition
11 - 13 June 2021 | Manchester
SAVE THE DATE!
The BCLA hosts the UK’s largest Clinical Conference and Exhibition dedicated to contact lenses and the anterior eye every 2 years. The BCLA Clinical Conference and Exhibition is returning to Manchester next year – with the city set to play host to one of the profession’s most eagerly anticipated events.
The conference will take place at Manchester Central Convention Complex on Friday 11 - Sunday 13 June 2021
The BCLA Awards Dinner will be held at Manchester Cathedral on the evening of Saturday 12 June 2021
This highly regarded three-day event attracts more than 1,000 UK and international contact lens professionals, at all stages of their career each year. Whatever your level of experience or work setting, the BCLA Clinical Conference and Exhibition offers you a platform to learn from the experts, to network and develop your skills and knowledge, as well as source ideas and suppliers that will tangibly improve your business.
Discover the latest trends and challenges, hear the most effective business solutions and take home the key clinical and professional building blocks for a more successful future in contact lens practice.
Offering delegates from the UK an average of 50 CET points in a host of core competencies – as well as COPE accreditation for delegates from North America and CPD accreditation – the BCLA Clinical Conference is a ‘must-attend’ event for anyone involved with the contact lens profession and industry.
The conference and exhibition is ideal for:
- Contact lens professionals of all disciplines
- Employer managers and employees
- Independents and multiples
- Experienced practitioners or those returning to practice
- Those new to contact lenses
- Those already working in the industry
The conference and exhibition enables you to:
- Network by creating connections and building new relationships
- Exchange knowledge with your peers; gaining both an employer's and employee's perspective plus the opportunity to interact with the leading experts in the fields of contact lenses and anterior eye
- Be inspired by presentations from the world’s leading contact lens experts and by the leading manufacturers and suppliers of contact lens and related products
- Learn about the latest technical developments through the presentations, free hands-on workshops, panel discussions and debates, plus attend the free exhibitor Product Pavilion sessions
- Succeed through better understanding of the latest trends, products and cost-saving strategies to enhance competitiveness and maximise business potential
- Connect with colleagues from around the world to shape your professional network for post conference consultation
Dates for your diary:
The call for Papers/Posters/Workshops is now open. Find out more here.
The BCLA Fellowship Viva's will be held during the conference and submissions for this award will open Autumn 2020.
Full details of the conference programme will be announced in due course.
Online pre-registration for the conference is due to open in January 2021.
Please check back the BCLA website for the latest updates.