REGISTRATION FOR THE BCLA UK EVENT IS CLOSED.
- This event is open to both BCLA members and non-members and pre-registration is mandatory.
- Make sure that you have logged in to your BCLA member account in order to qualify for any applicable discounts towards your registration fee.
- If you are not a BCLA member, you need to either join as a full member or create a free registered user account before proceeding with your conference registration. If you already have an online profile, please do not create multiple accounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
- Only one conference booking can be processed per account, therefore each delegate will need to register themselves individually. If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, you will need the account holders permission to access their account in order to process their registration online. This will need to be done for each person you are registering on behalf of using the step by step instructions below.
- Ensure that you have read and understood the terms & conditions of delegate registration before proceeding with your booking. If you have any queries, or you can’t find what you need on our FAQ page, contact email@example.com
! COVID-19 Update October 2020: Having been given the green light by the government on 17 July 2020 for business events to resume from 1st October 2020, we were excited at the prospect of welcoming BCLA UK delegates at The Vox in Birmingham, and had worked diligently to ensure COVID-secure measures would be in place to create a safe and controlled environment for all. However, in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the recent UK government guidelines, and announcements, it is with regret that delegates will no longer be permitted to attend business events onsite as planned. Whilst it is disappointing not to be able to stage the event in person, we’re pleased to advise that BCLA UK will still be going ahead as a fully virtual event on Sunday 8 November 2020 with an unchanged programme. This will allow delegates from the UK and overseas to follow the conference and exhibition online, with both the main Digital Seminar lecture track and Workshop track available to view online via live streaming technology, as well as the virtual exhibition. Anyone already registered to attend the onsite event (applicable only to bookings make prior to 1 October 2020) will have their registration automatically transferred to the online event.
HOW TO VIEW AN EXISTING BOOKING
Log back in to the BCLA account that you did your original registration on. Once logged in, click on "Hi, YOUR NAME" at the top of the web page. On your profile, click the "Participation" tab to access your booking summary. If you would like to download or print a copy of your receipt, click on the "Print Invoices and Receipts" tab, which is also viewable from your profile.