- This event is open to both BCLA members (this includes all membership categories except Registered Users and Online Affiliate Users) and non-members. Make sure that you have logged in to your BCLA member account in order to qualify for any applicable discounts on your registration fee. If you are not a BCLA member you need to either join as a full member or create a free registered user account before proceeding with your conference registration. If you already have an online profile, please do not create multiple accounts. Contact email@example.com if you require assistance.
- There is no facility online to book multiple colleagues at the same time. Only one conference booking can be processed per account, therefore each delegate will need to register themselves individually. If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, you will need the account holders permission to access their account in order to process their registration online. This will need to be done for each person you are registering on behalf of using the step by step instructions below.
- For registrations of five (5) or more delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Group Booking Form. Groups under 5 should process their registration online as per the step by step instructions below.
- If you only wish to attend the exhibition (no conference sessions), then you should register as an exhibition visitor HERE
- Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms & conditions of delegate registration before proceeding with your booking.
- If you have any issues booking, or you can’t find what you need online, please view our FAQ page or contact email@example.com
- NOTE: Clinical Workshop and BCLA Awards Dinner ticket bookings are not yet available to purchase. You will be able to add these items to the booking at anytime once ticket bookings for these additional program items open at the end of January.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: Log in to your BCLA Member or Registered User account
Forgotten your log in details? Re-set your password
Need to renew your membership? Renew here
Don't have an account? Join today
Membership query? Email us
Step 2: Once logged in, navigate back to this page and select the orange 'Register Myself' button
Step 3: Select ONE delegate package (compulsory).
Need to check the package rates? - View conference rates
Need to see the programme? - Programme information
Step 4: Submit your responses in the 'Questions' section and click the 'save responses' button when done. You will not be able to proceed until these mandatory questions have been answered.
Step 5: Click on the orange 'Proceed to checkout' button, at bottom right of the page. This will take you to your shopping cart.
If you have a discount voucher, you must enter it now, BEFORE moving on to the next step. Enter the code in the 'Promotional Offer' box on the checkout page and click 'apply'. Please note that your final receipt will show the total cost paid after the discounts have been applied. The discount code reference will not appear on your final receipt.
Step 6: All applicable discounts (member loyalty, early bird, promotional voucher redemption) will have been automatically applied to your booking. Enter your card details in the box provided and click 'Submit Order'.
If you receive ERROR-15 message then you will need to contact your bank and give them instruction to allow BCLA to process the funds for your registration.
That's it - you're done! You will receive an auto confirmation email in your inbox, please keep a copy safe for future reference. If you would like to print a copy of your receipt, simply go to your BCLA profile but clicking "Hi YOUR NAME" at the top of the web page when logged in. On your profile, click the "Print Invoices and Receipts" tab where you can download and print your receipts.