- This event is open to both BCLA members and non-members and pre-registration for all categories is mandatory.
- Make sure that you have logged in to your BCLA member account in order to qualify for any applicable discounts towards your registration fee.
- If you are not a BCLA member, you need to either join as a full member or create a free registered user account before proceeding with your conference registration. If you already have an online profile, please do not create multiple accounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
- Only one conference booking can be processed per account, therefore each delegate will need to register themselves individually. If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, you will need the account holders permission to access their account in order to process their registration online. This will need to be done for each person you are registering on behalf of using the step by step instructions below.
- Ensure that you have read and understood the terms & conditions of delegate registration before proceeding with your booking. If you have any queries, or you can’t find what you need on our FAQ page, contact email@example.com
! COVID-19 Update July 2020: The Government released guidance on 17 July 2020 regarding business events, stating that conference events will be permitted to resume from 1 October 2020. Further details can be found here. With this in mind, the BCLA UK event is expected to run as scheduled. BCLA will continue to monitor and asses the situation, adhere to all new recommended safety measures, and take government guidance into account as we continue with the organisation of the conference. Notice of any event amendments or cancellations will be posted on the BCLA website and all BCLA Members and BCLA UK registrants will be updated by email. Please ensure that you have reviewed the updated BCLA UK T&C's of delegate registrations before you proceed with your registration.
PACKAGES AND RATES
| Registration Option
|| Member Rate
|| Non-Member Rate
| Day Delegate Package (onsite attendance)
|| £99.00 + VAT
| Live Streaming Package (online only)
|| £20.00 + VAT
Visit the Packages and Rates page for full details on the above registration options.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: Log in to your BCLA Member or Registered User account
Forgotten your log in details? Re-set your password
Need to renew your membership? Renew here
Don't have an account? Join today
Membership query? Email us
Step 2: Once logged in, navigate back to this page and click the orange 'Register Myself' button
Step 3: Select ONE delegate package (compulsory).
Need to check the package rates? - View conference rates
Need to see the programme? - Download programme
Step 4: Submit your responses in the 'Questions' section and click the 'save responses' button when done. You will not be able to proceed until these mandatory questions have been answered.
Step 5: In the program items section, select if you want to book a Workshop session. You will need to 'add' your desired workshop program item to your basket.
Step 6: Click on the orange 'Proceed to checkout' button, at bottom right of the page. This will take you to your shopping cart.
If you have a discount voucher, you must enter it now, BEFORE moving on to the next step. Enter the code in the 'Promotional Offer' box on the checkout page and click 'apply'. Please note that your final receipt will show the total cost paid after the discounts have been applied. The discount code reference will not appear on your final receipt.
Step 7: All applicable discounts (member loyalty/promotional voucher redemption) will have been automatically applied to your booking. Click 'Submit Order'. NB. If there is a fee to pay, please ensure that you enter your card details in the box provided first.
If you receive ERROR-15 message then you will need to contact your bank and give them instruction to allow BCLA to process the funds for your registration.
That's it - you're done! You will receive an auto confirmation email in your inbox, please keep a copy safe for future reference. If you would like to print a copy of your receipt, simply go to your BCLA profile but clicking "Hi YOUR NAME" at the top of the web page when logged in. On your profile, click the "Print Invoices and Receipts" tab where you can download and print your receipts.
HOW TO AMEND AN EXISTING BOOKING
You will need to log back in to the BCLA account that you did your original registration on. Once logged in, you will then need to go back to this conference registration page, scroll down to the “program items” section and add or remove workshop sessions accordingly. To save your amends, proceed to your cart/checkout and follow the onscreen instructions. Note that only workshops can be added or removed; you will not be able to switch registration packages once booked. If you need to change your registration package, email firstname.lastname@example.org